Saturday, February 28, 2009

Megan's 2nd Birthday Party

Grandma Catron made the cakes for Megan.Blow out the candles. She did it so gently that they went out nicely. There was no spit on the cake. That is some good cake.
Thank you Aunt Becki for helping me.
Can I please get out of this chair? Isabelle

Opening presents


I love my puppy!!!!!!


yea more books to read!!!!!!
Our guests at the party


The guys were in the kitchen the whole night talking politics. They were very loud. so I had to get a picture of them.
What a clown!! Alan
Grandma Catron and Megan
Dallin and Brenda A lot has happened since the last time I wrote in here. Megan had her 2nd Birthday. We had a houseful. All the family around here came and our sarette grandma and grandpa Catron. It was lots of fun.Is dinner ready yet???? We are so excited to be here.

Haley and Shelbie. Grandpa and Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment