Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 8 of Our Trip to NC

I woke up this moring having to go to the bathroom about 50 times . I was so weak I was glad I did not have to drive. Shelly and Zac were in the bathroom all morning too. We finally left at 9:30. We drove through St Louis today. We saw the arch from the freeway it was really exciting. Larry went on the wrong freeway so we had to stop at McDonald and eat lunch and wait again. We are not getting there very fast. 2 hours latter we were on the road again. the Catrons were trying to get to a bank to transfer money to pay for gas.During that day Bryce was our last child hold out to get the stamach flu. He was # 8. He threw-up all over the Catrons truck. So we put all the sickies together. We got to a ma and pa resturant for dinner which was so good because I hadn't eaten anything in 24hrs. Now Rob was looking sick. He said he was fine but I knew better. We got to a hotel at 10:00pm and James went on home. He wanted to sleep in his own bed.





Next time we will acctually stop to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment