Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bryce

Bryce is 8 1/2 years old. He was baptized this year. He is my curious child. He is like his dad he wants to know how everything works. Somedays he is to smart for his own good or to smart for my good. He anwsers all the questions I ask in homeschool even the ones I ask Haley. He does anwser them right about 90% of the time. He is a fast reader sometimes he reads over me and reads for me. He is always there for a hug. He likes to stay clean. Bryce would rather be in the house playing on the computer or playing a board game then going outside. I am a mean mother I make him go outside to play. I think the kids need fresh air. He gets to take care of the animals. He gives the pigs water and slop and checks the chicken's nest for eggs. He is sweet to everyone except maybe Spencer who gets on his nerves sometimes. We love our 1st boy

I am so happy it is almost Christmas!


Look at all my teeth!!!
Wow were they moving fast together.
The boys playing the snow.
Bryce taking Megan on her first sled ride. Which she liked for about 5 minutes.
Bryce has always loved to sleep. He also sleeps in the wierdest places. Bryce came in from playing in the snow and was warn out. I found both boys sound asleep . With Bryce once he crashes he does not move.
Typical Bryce loving on his baby sister.








1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. Just wait, you will be hooked.

    ReplyDelete