Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Spencer

Spencer is 5 1/2 years old. He is learning to read and write this year. His older brother is teaching him how to read. Spencer is a very spirited child. He is a typical boy,he loves getting dirty and hates taking a bath. His favorite thing to do is hang out with his dad. If dad is outside, so is Spencer. He loves being outside. It is hard when it rains in the winter around here. Mom is ready to send them out in the rain to get out the wiggles. It is nice for him that his dad is home quite often. When dad goes to work Spencer asks all the time, "when is daddy coming home?" He also calls daddy on the phone. He is my left handed child that I thought it would be hard to teach to write, but he has beautiful penminship. He always tells me " I know how to write that mom!" He usually does. He is very stubborn. He loves hugs and kisses a little too much for Rob. He is going to give us a run for our money. He is the family clown. He loves anything fast, just like his Uncle Doug. He also has a hard head, a couple years ago he had 5 staples in his head. Last summer while we were helping mom and dad put their roof on,a hammer came off the roof and hit him in the head. He cryed for a few minutes and was fine. He has a high tollorence for pain. I would have cryed alot longer. We love Spencer.
, Spencer with his two favorite people.

We are sledding down our road.


Spencer loves to be outside.





Spencer and Pat taking a snooze together.

Mom I don't want this color bowl, Mom I don't want this spoon,Mom there is not enough milk in my oatmeal, complain,complain,complain

Fun in the tub!

Spencer and Bryce were fighting in the chicken coop. I think Spencer lost. Boys will be boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment