Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well Rob can lift some things today. That is so exciting. I started Kimber Academy with Bryce last week and I love it. It is so much easier to homeschool one child then it is to do three. Haley is going to Sue Swensons for school. She has been such a blessing in my life. Spencer is going to Shelly Catron's for kindergarten. I have such wonderful friends.

I wanted to write when I got back from Johnathon Stevens funeral but I got busy. The bishop of their ward gave the most wonderful talk on the great plan of happiness. He said that we are not here to be the judge of Johnny's life that someone who knows his heart and the deeds he has done will be his judge. I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows each of us and loves us individually. The funeral made me realize that I have know right to judge Johnny for committing suicide. Someone perfect will do that. I am so greatful for the spirit that touches my life in so many ways.

the only thing that happen new around here is we had to put our cat on a diet. He can't even lick his back without falling over. It is rather humorous when he falls on his back. Today I caught him eating his food laying down, he reminds me of Garfield. He has only one little bowl of food. We also had a chicken die. We are down to 6 now. We will get more in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment