Friday, January 16, 2009

My life


I caught Megan sucking on or eating Haleys paints. Doesn't she look guilty?


Just out of the bath. look at those purple hands!

Rob in his not so favorite chair.My life is very exciting not. Haley is enjoying going to Sues for school. She is actually learning which is wonderful. At least that is one less thing to be stressing over in my life. Which it was my biggest stress in life. Now it is wondering what we are going to do to make money. I have been cutting hair to make a little extra money. The ward members have stepped up and helped us out greatly. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for the blessing he has given my family. We are so blessed to live in this day and time. We have such wonderful friends who take good care of us.

Rob is getting better daily. It is still going to be a long hall. He is getting so bored and his back is starting to hurt. When he walks he walks like an old man. I feel so bad for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment