Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Day in a Life of the Gifford Family

It has not been that exciting lately. Poor Rob is sitting and sleeping in the blue recliner. He got up to much today. He was helping someone in our ward with his car. He wasn't doing anything except standing there. Then he needed a shower. He hadn't had one because undressing is so painful. It is so hard watching my stong man be in pain. I put him to work homeschooling the boys. Haley is now going to Sue Swensons for homeschooling. This was the first day and she had a ball. I am so excited about this. Sue is an answer to my many prayers. I don't have to teach Haley any subjects. Now the boys have more time with me. I love Haley with all my heart. We have just not been seeing eye to eye for the last 3 years. I did not want to put here in school. I want to keep homeschooling but it was getting really stressful. Now she still at home most of the time. She is not being influenced by the children her age at school everyday.
We got a call from our friend that is a orthopitic surgon . He did not recomenned surgery on Rob's arm. He said that Rob would be down for at least 4 weeks. He said that after the 4 weeks to let pain be his guide. It is going to be a long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment