Monday, December 21, 2009

My D&E

I had to fast going into the surgery so I was a little hungry this moring. My friends told me that they were naughous,but I wasn't. We had to be there at 9:30 for a 11:30 surgery. The nurse took us back and asked us a ton of questions and took 10 viles of blood. They had to call the doctor because that was more blood then they had ever taken from a patient going into surgery. They are going to check for problems that may have to do with the baby. Then I got the IV put in my hand and then they took me away to the surgery room. I was in the room for about a minute and that is all I remember . The next thing I knew is that I was waking up and I wasn't pregnant any more. I had a cry as I came out off it. She was gone it was really happening. Rob came in to see me. They let me eat a grahnm craker and apple juice. It tasted so good. It had been 13 hours since I had eaten. They finally let us go home at 4:00. I was so hungry by then. We stopped for a sub. It tasted so good. I wasn't hurting at all. Compared to last night this was a cake walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment